Webseite MOTIONTAG GmbH
Making Mobility Matter.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin / Remote
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients and create more value for them
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by developing solutions together with them that meet their objectives
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Serve as the link of communication between key clients and internal teams (product and sales mainly)
- Drive tender application processes and coordinate with team members
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers to maintain trust
- Encouraging customer advocacy through internal NPS surveys, external reviews, case studies, testimonials, and referrals
- Proven minimum 3 years of experience in account management, project management, or consulting in a B2B setting
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Professional proficiency in German and English
- An existing network in market research or mobility is a strong plus
- Experience selling complex products such as data-driven services
- Experience working with public tenders
- Good command of CRM tools (Hubspot or similar) and of MS Office or Google Workspace
- Love to learn and share knowledge
- Driven, reliable, good level of self-organization, team player!
- International team
- English as the working language
- Passionate team who share the vision to make mobility more sustainable
- Benefit from remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Regular Team Events
- Parent-compatible work settings
MOTIONTAG provides real-world data about people’s complete travel chains by measuring through something that everyone already has in their pocket: their smartphone. MOTIONTAG helps its clients in the mobility sector understand customer behaviors, optimize existing transportation systems, and enable more sustainable mobility.
We care about each other
We have defined sustainability, honesty, excellence, innovation, diversity, and happiness as our core values. Only together can we achieve great results and turn our vision to empower sustainable mobility to battle the climate crisis. We ensure that everyone has the freedom to reach their personal aspirations while helping the company progress. We promote personal initiative, training, and team collaboration. Not only that, but we want our team members to feel happy, satisfied, and appreciated.
If you’re looking for a purpose-driven company with diverse colleagues, join us on our mission to make mobility matter!
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte motiontag.jobs.personio.de.